Join our friendly team and provide a valuable service to your Port Lincoln community
- Opportunity to join a successful family owned business
- Work with a passionate and forward-thinking team
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Benefit from full training and support
- Enjoy a rewarding role within the community
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and customer service orientated person to become a vital part of a growing team within a family owned business. Deliver a level of service that exceeds our customers expectations and ensure passengers receive safe, enjoyable trips at all times.
Des's Group is a family owned business with experience in personal transport for over 50 years. It is versatile with its individual companies distributed throughout various locations in SA. Not only do we do simple A to B transfer solutions for individual sized groups, but also various tour options for corporate or backpackers are offered.
Due to continuous growth we have a requirement for both full time and part time taxi van drivers on both weekdays and weekends.
Des's Group is an organisation that understands the importance of people and quality within its business and provides a unique opportunity for the right person to become an integral part of its friendly and supportive team. The right person will take advantage of the in house training and gain skills and
experience. Our aim is to make starting work easy and enjoyable
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager this position will have the responsibilities for the following:
- Provide and maintain a safe workplace in accordance with OHS policies and procedures
- Provide a professional level of service in-line with PTD rules and regulations
- Ensure the passenger receives a safe, enjoyable trip at all times
- Deliver a level of service that exceeds our customers expectations
- Ensure smart working practices are followed to ensure good $ return per km
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Have a full SA drivers licence (essential)
- Have a Small Passenger (SP) Vehicle Driver Accreditation (not essential, but an advantage)
- Show a proven safe driving record
- Demonstrate well-developed personal communication skills
- Have high level of customer service skills
- Have good record keeping skills
- Possess good money handling skills
- Have the ability to listen and communicate well
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Australian Road Rules
- Have a good, sound working knowledge of the local town, streets, areas and activities
This is your opportunity to make your mark on the continued success of Des's Group!
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who are dedicated to developing their people.
Professional Driving is a rewarding and responsible position
within the community.
We offer modern air-conditioned vehicles, with full training and support provided to obtain your driver accreditation.
Please be sure to include a covering letter addressing the key criteria set out in the Job Description included to the right of the Job Details shown here as the first page of your resume.
This is an excellent opportunity. If you are friendly, reliable, motivated and customer service orientated who is well presented and flexible towards working hours, then we would like to hear from you!