A casual position within the Des's Adelaide Call Centre is now available for the right person.
Join our friendly team that contributes towards providing a valuable service to your community.
- Opportunity to join a successful family owned business
- Work with a passionate and forward-thinking team
- Benefit from full training and support
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and customer service orientated person to become a vital part of a growing team within a family owned business. Deliver a level of service that exceeds our customers expectations and ensure customers receive professional and efficient service.
Des's Group is a family owned business with experience in personal transport for over 50 years. It is versatile with its individual companies distributed throughout various locations in SA. Not only do we do simple A to B transfer solutions for individual sized groups, but also various tour options for corporate or backpackers are offered.
Des's Minibus is an organisation that understands the importance of people and quality within its business and provides a unique opportunity for the right person to become an integral part of its friendly and supportive team. The right person will take advantage of the in house training and gain skills and experience. Our aim is to make starting work easy and enjoyable
Reporting directly to the Des's Adelaide Manager this position will have the responsibilities for the following:
- Provide a professional level of service in-line with company policies and procedures
- Deliver a level of service that exceeds our customers expectations
- Ensure smart working practices are followed to contribute to ensuring and maintaining a smooth running of the daily operations of the company
- Promote and portray a positive image for the Company
- Identify, seek and follow up lead opportunities
- To be helpful, polite knowledgeable and resourceful
- Provide and maintain a safe workplace in accordance with OHS policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrates well-developed personal communication skills
- Has high level of customer service skills
- Has good record keeping skills
- Has the ability to listen and communicate well
- Demonstrates an ability to remain calm under pressure
- Has a good, sound working knowledge of the local town/city, streets, areas and activities
- Has good keyboard skills and computer knowledge
- Be proficient in MS Office
This is your opportunity to make your mark on the continued success of Des's Group!
In return you will be part of a family owned business, who is dedicated to developing their people.
Call Centre Officer is a rewarding and responsible position within a growing dynamic company.
Please be sure to include a covering letter addressing the key criteria set out in the Job Description included to the right of the Job Details shown here as the first page of your resume, no later than the 4th of September 2016.
This is an excellent opportunity. If you are friendly, reliable, motivated and customer service orientated who is well presented and flexible towards working hours, then we would like to hear from you!